To operate within an active, fast-moving environment and to provide an efficient and accurate support service within the department in order to maintain work flow.
To ensure all components are finished and de-flashed to the required standard and when required to set and operate 2nd operation machines.
· To follow and adhere to the department fundamental rules of component manufacture.
· To process components through the various pieces of equipment to achieve the required finishing standard.
· To de-flash or finish components using hand tools.
· To set and operate 2nd operation machines to maintain the required standard of component.
· To maintain a clear and orderly work environment.
· To maintain relevant stocks of equipment relevant to the job role.
· To feedback and communicate any issues found during the processing of components.
· To observe and adhere to all specifications and work instructions related to the components and job role.
· To observe Health and Safety regulations as laid down in company procedures and Government legislation.
· When required, to carry out TEOA / KAISAN activities.
· Any other reasonable task as may be requested from time to time in the department.
Education, Experience and Skills
· A good basic standard of education is required.
· Good hand / eye coordination and dexterity is essential.
· The ability to follow standard works instructions is essential.
· Experience of finishing and 2nd operation machines would be an advantage.
· Capable of working in a methodical way, with minimum supervision
Monday to Friday