PANEL MANAGER - HASTINGS
Our client in Hastings, East Sussex are looking for a panel manager to join their team. This is a rapidly expanding customer focused company which is dedicated to progressing not only the business but the people within it. This would suit a person with a background of working in a Conveyancing environment.
· Appointing and setting up new panel members.
· Ensuring contracts are in place and fit for purpose and managing capacity and instruction distribution across the panel.
Reporting and MI Analysis:
· Define, implement and maintain a suite of reports to monitor company performance across all lenders.
· Produce regular MI, to include reporting on capacity, instructions, turnaround times, cancellations, customer satisfaction and pipeline.
· Ensure that contracts between the company and Lender clients are in place and stored safely.
· Main contact for contract negotiations and agreement.
· Manage external relationships by regularly liaising with introducers, attending meetings and complying with any requests on behalf of the company.
· In collaboration with the Remortgage Manager, review and monitor processes on a regular basis and implementing changes as required.
· Looking ahead at industry changes and keeping up with different trends.
Qualifications and Skills
· Excellent communicator
· Excellent planner
· Good time management
· Organisational and problem-solving skills
· Confident individual who can complement our existing management team.
· Confident with Case Management Systems
· Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel and Outlook.
• Bonus scheme
• Life Insurance
• Birthday day off
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Dress for your day work environment
· Monday to Friday
· 9am – 5.30pm
· The hours could be flexible for the right candidate and experience.
We will try to respond to reply to all applicants. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited