REMORTGAGE CASE HANDLER (CARDIFF)
Our client is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. They are looking for Remortgage Case Handlers to join their team in the Cardiff office.
This would suit a person with a background of working in a Remortgage/Conveyancing or similar environment or with experience in running their own case load.
· You will be responsible for managing a caseload on a day to day basis.
· Daily tasks will include – Deal with incoming correspondence, emails, proactively progress cases through the CMS.
· You will carry out a set number of Remortgage transactions each month - take responsibility for and complete remortgage matters.
· Ensure all property charges are cleared - ensure all redemption figures are accurate, timely and complete to ensure new lenders can be cleared.
· You will be required to maintain levels of service - Ensure all areas of each Lenders Service Level Agreements are met as per the guidelines from the Team Manager.
· You will need to arrange Title Insurance as and when required.
· Excellent communicator
· Good time management
· Organisational and problem-solving skills
· Able to work alone or as part of a team.
· Knowledge of Case Management Systems
· Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
· Monday to Friday
· 9am to 5pm
· On occasion you may be required to work Saturdays and Lates (Approximately once every 6 months if that.)
· Saturday – 9.30am to 4.30pm
· Lates – 10.30am to 7pm
· Bonus scheme
· Life Insurance
· Their birthday day off (if it falls on a work day) in addition to 28 days holiday
· Death in Service
· Dress for Your Day
· Charity and company social events.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited