Will Drafter (Hastings)
Job Reference Number. Jb2000kc
Salary. Dependent on Experience
We currently have a great opportunity available with a reputable client based in the local area; as a Will Drafter you will be working alongside an experienced team to produce accurate legal documentation.
• To input data onto specifically designed software to produce Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and declaration of severances.
• To take will drafting telephone or skype appointments.
• To proof read Wills for spelling errors drafted by other members of the legal team.
• To discuss queries with clients or consultants when required by telephone or e-mail.
• To prepare renunciations.
• To administer trusts.
• To undertake first registrations and transfers.
• To answer legal queries from clients and consultants
• Meeting targets set by the Head of legal.
• Producing accurate documents.
• Keeping up to date with cases and reports.
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous will drafting experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Computer literate
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
• Office based role
• Salary can be revised for any Solicitor / Lawyer interested and suitable to the role.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited