Our client is looking for HGV 1 or HGV 2 drivers to join their fleet to carry out multi drops all over the South East of England
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
- A multi-drop driver must have a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
- If a customer becomes difficult you should always remain calm, acknowledge the problem and not take anything personal
- A route and times will be planned around the deliveries, you are expected to deliver or collect returns (recycling and depot equipment) in a timely manner.
- When making a delivery, always be courteous and polite.
- If a customer is not available to take the delivery, it is important that the delivery is not left unattended, unless prior authorisation has been given by the depot.
- Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
- Must be able to moved heavy objects around inside lorry
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Must have a HGV 1 or HGV 2 Driving Licence and digi tacho card
- We cannot accept drivers that have more than 6 points on their licence and have been convicted of a DD, DR, INT endorsement.
- Monday to Saturday with a rostered rest day during the week and a fortnightly 45 hour rest period in line with the working time directive.
- Early morning starts and the shifts are completed on a job and finish basis
£9 - £11 Per Hour