Packing Assembler (Newhaven)
We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals, available for day AM/PM shifts to join our client’s busy production team and assist in the picking and packing of products.
Full training will be given. Duties will include working on a production line or manufacturing department, picking and packing, checking products are not faulty on the production line as well as any other duties as required which will be delegated by the team leader.
This is contracted ongoing work.
- You must be physically able to work on your feet all day.
- You must be willing to be go on call for standby work, and start work with notice of 2hours minimum.
- You must be able to travel/commute to the Newhaven area.
- You must be honest, reliable and have a positive work ethic.
- Experience within a similar position is not essential, but it is preferred.
- You must be organised, and be able to count produce consistently.
- You must represent the agency to a high standard at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
£9.30 Per Hour