Customer Service Adviser
Our client is a prestigious company based in East Sussex and they are looking for a person to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and trustworthy team member to work in their Customer Services Department.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a telephone-based customer services role with proven administration, telephone and IT skills essential. They will be highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. They must be used to working to deadlines and be methodical and able to work under pressure.
It is essential that they have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and good numeracy skills.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
· Receiving and processing of orders via phone, web, email and fax.
· Progressing of customer orders upon request.
· Answering of telephone and dealing with enquiries, problems, sales leads and the reporting of customer complaints for both Trade and Retail.
· Preparation of quotations, sales leaflets and samples.
· Utilise and update the company CRM system as and when required.
· Minimise order errors, reprints, returns and credits.
· Chasing of quotations.
· Inform customers of out of stocks and advise of any alternatives or new due dates.
· Answering customer questions and queries via webchat page.
· Carry out any other duties as and when required to facilitate the effective operation of the company as directed by the Customer Services Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
· Previous experience in Customer Services
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Windows Excel
· Good level of education
£16K - £17K