Mortgage and Insurance Broker
Our client seeking an experienced Mortgage and Insurance Advisor with experience within an estate agency environment to join this friendly team based in Sussex working with your own client base.
*This can be a home based or office-based position*
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving targets within the industry and your own client database.
You will be required to maximise sales of mortgages and insurance leads, supervising all cases through to a smooth and successful completion whilst ensuring that all of the client’s key requirements are met.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Working within your client base to maximise the leads within the network of the company
- Assess the viability of ‘leads’ that are generated and contact clients accordingly to establish their Mortgage/Insurance requirements primarily through telephone-based Mortgage, Life and General Insurance sales.
- Take clients through the fees that are connected to the application, confirming this information in writing via use of the Key Facts document.
- Prepare your client for the subsequent appointment, including the format and the documentation that is required.
- Ensure all documentation is posted or emailed to the client in line with the department SLAs.
- You will be involved in networking and you must have your own database of clients as well as working on sourced leads via the company
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
· FPC, CeMap or equivalent.
· PC Literate and working knowledge of Mortgage and Insurance sourcing systems.
· Maths and English GCSE essential.
General Skills / Attributes
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Determining needs by questioning and listening to requirements
· Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Regulated environment. Determined, resilient, positive and easy to get on with.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience required within an estate agency environment