Due to continual growth, we are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced, Warehouse Operative to join our client’s busy manufacturing company in Hastings/St Leonards area.
This position is ideal for candidates looking for potential to progress and must have a forklift Counterbalance Licence
We will try to respond to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited.
- Process appointed workloads and schedules within production/warehouse areas
- Work alongside other departments such as management, warehouse, sales, customer service etc.
- General machine/warehouse operating tasks
- Quality checking to make sure there are no defects/faults with final products
- Work well within a team as well as alone
- Work towards deadlines for orders and shipment collections
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations at all times
- Ensure you keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Represent the company to a high standard at all times
- Ensure any problems are reported directly to warehouse manager
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in a similar position within logistics or warehouse environment
- Must have a forklift Counterbalance Licence
- Worked in manufacturing environment preferred but not essential
- Awareness/knowledge of basic health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to work effectively in a team and identify and solve problems
- This position is working Monday – Friday, must be flexible on hours
- Saturday overtime is available during busy periods