Business Development Executive
Calling all experienced Business Development Executives! Our client is offering a healthy £30K to £35K per annum salary, with company bonus and benefits to join their sales team near Lewes!
We’re looking for a professional business generator to establish strong commercial relationships with existing customers and new businesses to generate revenue and exceed sales and profit targets. The successful candidate will operate within a defined area/region to maximise sales and gross profit on the wide range of products offered by the company at every opportunity.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Work effectively as part of a team promoting the Company’s vision, values, and aspirations at all times.
- Constantly focus on the development and maintenance of excellent working relationships with existing and new customers to seek additional business opportunities and ensure on - going continuity of business.
- Work with colleagues to ensure service to customers and operational efficiency is maximised at all times.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with suppliers in order to identify potential customers and ensure ongoing product knowledge.
- Where opportunities exist across product ranges, services and trading regions – share information about customers and projects with fellow BDEs and other relevant staff.
- Ensure all administration is accurate, updated and that reporting deadlines are achieved.
- Plan and prepare for customer visits to ensure maximum return from each call whilst delivering efficient and effective cover of the trading area.
- Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious at all times.
- Take a pro-active approach in ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers, reporting and responding to any potential H & S concerns/issues.
- Perform any other reasonable duty as may be required by the company.
- Strive at all times to maintain and develop productive and effective relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Develop effective relationships with staff to create a team work environment.
- Communicate all relevant key information across the business as appropriate.
- Communicate ideas for enhancing sales, margin or business efficiencies.
- Ensure that all staff are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- A clean, presentable appearance and courteous manner as an ambassador for the company.
- Attend functions and events relevant to your role in the company.
- Individual Sales and Profit targets are met or exceeded.
- Strong working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Accurate and timely administration
- Compliance with Legislation/Company/Health and Safety Procedures & Policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience in a Business Development and Account Management role is essential
- Able to work to reasonable deadlines and KPIs
- Proven effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attention and detail and accuracy in all areas of the role, particularly administration based tasks.
- Knowledgeable with industry compliance, legislation, health and safety.