Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
Calling all experienced Sales Co-ordinators! Our client is offering a £20K to £25K per annum salary, with extensive company benefits to join their sales team near Lewes!
We’re looking for an organized, professional individual who can provide a timely, friendly and dependable service of products to customers, both via telephone, email and face to face ensuring that their expectations are not just met but exceeded.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Work effectively as part of a team promoting the company’s vision, values and aspirations at all times.
- Build effective relationships with customers thus optimising sales and customer service.
- Optimize contributions to overall branch sales and gross profit.
- Use initiative to identify and resolve customer/product problems or issues.
- Through initiative and ideas proactively identify new sales opportunities to assist in the maximising of sales and margin.
- Ensure that company policies with regard to computer systems procedures and administration are followed at all times.
- Liaise with suppliers’ representatives where necessary.
- Develop personal product knowledge to enhance service to customers.
- Share information about customers and projects with fellow staff where sales opportunities exist across product ranges/services or regions.
- Support the branch in stocktaking duties when required.
- Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious at all times.
- Take a pro-active approach in ensuring the health and safety of staff and customers, reporting and responding to any potential H & S concerns/issues.
- Perform any other reasonable duty as may be required by the company.
- Strive at all times to maintain and develop productive and effective relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Develop effective relationships with staff to create a team work environment.
- Communicate all relevant key information across the business as appropriate.
- Communicate ideas for enhancing sales, margin or business efficiencies.
- Ensure that all staff are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- A clean, presentable appearance and courteous manner as an ambassador for the company.
- Compliance with Legislation/Company/Health and Safety Procedures & Policies.
- Strong contribution to branch sales and margin through individual target performance
- Strong/current product knowledge resulting in the supply of accurate/appropriate materials.
- Ability to identify and fulfil customer requirements and associated sales opportunities.
- Minimisation of preventable administration errors.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Account Management and Administration is essential
- Proven effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attention and detail, accuracy and organization skills are essential
- Strong verbal and written communicator