Part-Time Dental Nurse
Our client is a successful leading Dentistry in East Sussex. Providing full range of NHS and Private Treatments. A professional and friendly team, who are looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their professional practice to cover maternity leave.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Assisting the dentist with all duties within the consulting room.
- Prepare, mix and present Dental filling materials to the Dentist’s requirements
- Ensuring the Surgery room is kept to Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensuring maintenance of Dental equipment i.e. X-Ray machine, sterilisation, etc is regularly monitored and reported
- Process and develop x-rays for surgery
- Carry out regular stock rotation of dental surgery supplies and re-ordering
- Carry out all sterilising of dental instrument within surgery
- Maintain the surgery computerised filing, appointments and records
- Preparing Patients for dental examinations and assisting the Dentist with surgery
- Computer literate (full training on in-house computer software)
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- General Dental Council Registration
- National Certificate NVQ3
- Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational ability and time management skills
- Computer literate
- This is a 1-year contract to cover maternity leave.
- This is a flexible part-time role, working 2 to 3 days a week.
- The practice is open Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm, Friday 8am – 3.30pm, Saturday 8.45am – 3.30pm (variable).
- You must be flexible and open-minded to be available for the occasional Saturday when needed.