Part-Time Sales Administrator
Our client is looking for a Part-Time Sales Administrator in Hastings. The position is a support role in the Sales Department. Ideally, they need the right candidate, who is looking for a part time position, happy to do repetitive administration work.
The role, due to the structure within the department, it’s not a development position. Therefore, is somebody is looking to progress through the company, this would not be a suitable position for them.
- Working hours
- 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday. We can be flexible with the hours, however are looking for the main core daily hours to be covered. Ideally, 10am to 3pm, without a lunch, or could look at 9:30 – 3:00 with a ½ hour lunch. Friday would be a finish at 2:30, therefore 9:30 start.
- Company Pension
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Raising and acknowledging sales orders.
- Logging non-standard enquiries, onto their internal database for costing and responding to customers
- Order progressing and communicating back to customers
- General office duties supporting the sales team.
- Must have a friendly interaction and communication with customers/clients and co-workers
- Ability to handle a multi-line inbound phone call system and telephone enquiries
- Must be able to handle daily administration duties
- Use a computer efficiently and effectively
- Strong organizational abilities
- Must have data entry skills
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Good level of education in Math’s and English
- Must be computer literate in Excel, Word
- Must have previous administration experience
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills