Trainee Will Drafter
We currently have a great opportunity available with a reputable client based in the local area; as a Trainee Will Drafter you will be working alongside an experienced team to produce accurate legal documentation.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- To input data onto specifically designed software to produce Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and declaration of severances
- To take Will drafting telephone or skype appointments
- To proof read Wills for spelling errors drafted by other members of the legal team.
- To discuss queries with clients or consultants when required by telephone or e-mail.
- Meeting targets set by the Legal Team Manager.
- Producing accurate documents
- Keeping up to date with cases and reports
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Law Degree preferred but not essential
- Previous Legal experience preferred but not essential
- Administration and Customer Service experience preferred
- Will drafting experience preferred but not essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Computer literate