HGV 1 Night Trunk Driver
Our client is looking for an HGV 1 night trunk driver with the experience of driving double deck trailers on a temporary ongoing basis.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
- A driver must have a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
- When making a delivery, always be courteous and polite.
- If a customer is not available to take the delivery, it is important that the delivery is not left unattended, unless prior authorisation has been given by the depot.
- Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Must have a HGV 1 Driving Licence, CPC Card and Digi Tacho card
- Must have experience driving double deck trailers