Cleaner/ Assistant Porter
Our Client is looking for conscientious, reliable and polite person to join their Cleaner/Porter team in Hastings
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Duties will include site security and patrols and presence at the reception desk to assist the residents.
- Key control, taking telephone messages and postal deliveries, porters record keeping,
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, brass polishing, window cleaning, carpet shampooing.
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any resident’s requests promptly and courteously
- Will require some heavy lifting
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work every weekend.
- Previous cleaning and porter experience is preferred but full training will be provided
- Previous experience in either hospitality or restaurant or hotel preferred
- Must be able to have a DBS clearance
- Ideal candidate – a person looking for a part time position but must be able to do additional hours as and when needed. This position will not go full time.
- Mondays to Thursdays
- 4pm to 8pm
£9 Per Hour