Our Client is looking for a dynamic general assembly operative predominantly focused on electrical assembly; however, our Client would like them to be adaptable and involved in some of the general demands of the department.
If you have skills and experience in the manufacturing industry, including familiarisation with component identification, wiring, wiring looms and colour coding, then this job is for you. Good salary and perks!
22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Lunch is Provided Daily
Flexitime is available for in exchange for extra time worked
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however
you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this
particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements
advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Carry out wiring loom assembly to Company Standards
- Product specific test procedures
- Sending emails and reporting data in their management system
- Replying on effectiveness and co-operation of other team members and colleagues in the Assembly department
- Must be able to work on own or in a team and prioritise work fluctuations
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
- Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Working to Quality assurance standards - ISO 9001
- Component identification/colour codes etc.
- Read and work to drawing diagrams
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Practical experience for each skill in wiring and assembly
- Excellent English Language skills
- Good office IT skills
- Qualification in electronics/electrical preferred but not essential