Manufacturing Line Operative
Due to continual growth, we are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Production Line Operative to join our client’s busy production area in Rye
The position is on a temporary ongoing basis, if successful the client may choose to take the candidate on permanently.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Process appointed workloads and schedules within production areas
- Run and input orders to production machinery, and order specifications
- General machine operating tasks
- Working within a team to ensure orders are manufactured to a high standard
- Quality checking to make sure there are no defects/faults with final products
- Work well within a team as well as alone
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations at all times
- Ensure you keep a clean and tidy work space
- Represent the company to a high standard at all times
- Ensure any problems are reported directly to shift leader or manager
- Ensuring job information is accurately fed into internal computer systems.
- Product packing and preparing pallets for shipping.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Must have own transport (car or motorbike)
- Experience in a similar position within manufacturing environment
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Awareness/knowledge of basic health and safety regulations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer Literate (data input and product selection)
- Independent Counterbalance Fork lift licence is desirable but not essential.
- Shift patterns
- Monday to Friday with optional overtime opportunities in busy periods during the week, weekends and bank holidays.
£8.30 - £8.64 Per Hour