Our client is a successful leading Dentistry in East Sussex. Providing full range of NHS and Private Treatments. A professional and friendly team, who are looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their professional practice.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Assisting the dentist with all duties within the consulting room.
- Prepare, mix and present Dental filling materials to the Dentist’s requirements
- Ensuring the Surgery room is kept to Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensuring maintenance of Dental equipment i.e. X-Ray machine, sterilisation, etc is regularly monitored and reported
- Process and develop x-rays for surgery
- Carry out regular stock rotation of dental surgery supplies and re-ordering
- Carry out all sterilising of dental instrument within surgery
- Maintain the surgery computerised filing, appointments and records
- Preparing Patients for dental examinations and assisting the Dentist with surgery
- Computer literate (full training on in-house computer software)
- Able to use Microsoft Office preferred
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- General Dental Council Registration
- National Certificate NVQ3
- Good level of education
- Able to concentrate and to follow instructions
- Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational ability and time management skills
- Computer literate
- This is a full-time role with the flexibility to work anything above 30 hours per week.
- The practice is open Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm, Friday 8am – 3.30pm, Saturday 8.45am – 3.30pm (variable).
- You must be flexible to work every other Saturday.