3.5 Tonne Driver
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals with a 3.5 Tonne driving licence to be available for temporary ongoing.
- As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
- A driver with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
- If a customer becomes difficult you should always remain calm, acknowledge the problem and not take anything personal
- When making a delivery, always be courteous and polite.
- If a customer is not available to take the delivery, it is important that the delivery is not left unattended, unless prior authorisation has been given by the depot.
- Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
- Must be available at short notice
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Must have a 3.5 tonne Driving Licence
- We cannot accept drivers that have more than 6 points on their licence and have been convicted of a DD, DR, INT endorsement.
- Heavy lifting is involved
- Must have own transport
- Must be available for early morning starts
- Monday to Friday
- 7am starts
£8.50 Per Hour