Legal Secretary/ Paralegal
Our local client with a growing presence throughout the South is looking for an experienced legal secretary/paralegal to join their thriving residential Conveyancing team. You will be working as part of a reputable and hardworking team that deals with a broad and varied caseload, where you will be supported throughout.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Providing full secretarial support
- Deal with clients both on the telephone and in person
- Issuing initial client letters and correspondence to all relevant parties
- Providing ongoing and structured support to the team
- Arranging appointments
- Dealing with client queries in person and by phone
- Further duties will include to assist as and when necessary with the team
- Using the Land Registry Portal
- Completing Land Registry returns
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Must have experience in residential Conveyancing Secretary/Paralegal, with at least 6 months experience
- You should have first-class communication skills
- Typing and administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledgeable with case management systems
- Experienced in dealing with ‘tracking’ of documents