We currently have a great opportunity available with a reputable client based in the local area; as a Will Drafter you will be working alongside an experienced team to produce accurate legal documentation.
- Office based role
- Salary can be revised for any Solicitor / Lawyer interested and suitable to the role.
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- To input data onto specifically designed software to produce Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and declaration of severances.
- To take will drafting telephone or skype appointments.
- To proof read Wills for spelling errors drafted by other members of the legal team.
- To discuss queries with clients or consultants when required by telephone or e-mail.
- To prepare renunciations.
- To administer trusts.
- To undertake first registrations and transfers.
- To answer legal queries from clients and consultants
- Meeting targets set by the Head of legal.
- Producing accurate documents.
- Keeping up to date with cases and reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous will drafting experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Computer literate
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
Dependent On Experience