HGV HIAB DRIVER
We are looking for ongoing HGV HIAB drivers to join our pool of drivers for long term contract work or ad-hoc work. To work for various companies all over the South East of England
· As a representative of the organisation your general appearance and attitude must all be exemplary.
· A driver with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times. If there’s a problem, it is your responsibility to help resolve it, either through your own initiative or by working with the customer or the Company to reach a positive outcome.
· If a customer becomes difficult you should always remain calm, acknowledge the problem and not take anything personal
· When making a delivery, always be courteous and polite.
· If a customer is not available to take the delivery, it is important that the delivery is not left unattended, unless prior authorisation has been given by the depot.
· Before setting off you must carry out an inspection of the vehicle
· Must be able to moved heavy objects around inside lorry
· Must be available at short notice
· Would be able to drive 3.5 and 7.5 tonne if needed
Qualifications And Skills
· Must have a HGV 1 or HGV 2 Driving Licence and digi tacho card
· We cannot accept drivers that have more than 6 points on their licence and have been convicted of a DD, DR, INT endorsement
· Must have valid HIAB license.